BLOG 1 | A country I would love visiting.

 


When I was in high-school I had a classmate who came on an exchange program from Switzerland (his name is Ruben). We had a lot of fun teaching him about Chile, and of course he talked a lot about his country and his culture, so I slowly fell in love with Switzerland.

Switzerland is a great place to visit, it is characterized by its cultural diversity because it is surrounded by Italy, Germany, Austria and France. It has four official languages: German, French, Italian and Romansh.



This country has beautiful landscapes and amazing architecture. One of the best known places is the Swiss Alps, people usually go skiing and have fun in the beautiful snow of the place, So if I have the chance to go, I would love to visit it and maybe learn how to ski.




My friend Ruben once told me that the city he lives in (Aarau) is near the town where Heidi were inspired (Maienfeld), so he promised to take me to see Heidi’s real house if I ever travel to Switzerland. I look forward to the day when I can travel and see my friend again, have fun visiting amazing places and eat some traditional food, and of course chocolate and Swiss cheese. It looks like the perfect adventure to me.





Comentarios

  1. My favorite country is also Switzerland, I hope we can visit it someday. -Paloma G

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow I didn't know that Heidi's real house existed

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The swiss alps are so beautiful! a aunt go there and she showed us amazing photos, definitely i need visit Switzerland.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares