Blog 3 | The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

 


As a design student, I have a close relationship with technology. This is because it is really important for designers to use programs to model, render and create visual content.

Not long ago I bought an iPad because many of my friends recommended it to me and I personally think it’s a super useful tool.  I usually use it to take notes in college classes, but I also use it to draw and get inspired.

Don’t get me wrong, I like using paper, but I’m very clumsy and I usually end up messing my sketches. With the iPad I have the freedom to put my hand over the screen, without having to worry about ruining something. I also use it to plan my day to day, so I can take advantage of the time.



Another technological device that I often use is my laptop. I use it to see my classes, do homework and also to have fun watching series, movies or playing with friends online.

I think I don’t have many problems using technology, because I’m very curious (or I think I am), so if I don’t know how to use something I investigate until I find out

Without a doubt, technology is something that undeniably accompanies us every day and is everywhere.

Comentarios

  1. Waaah, I know what it means to be clumsy when it comes to working on paper...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Ipad is a very good tool, I also use it for design, now I don't see myself without using apps like Procreate or Goodnotes.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is nice to know that there are skillful classmates like you that do not have problems by learning things!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares