BLOG 5 | Academic Challenges 2021

 

 

The pandemic is something that really affected us in every aspect. Personally, I can say that it affected me a lot. It started in my last year of high school and ruined all the plans I had with my friends and classmates. For example, we didn’t have the study tour that takes place at the end of the senior year and we didn’t have a graduation party either, just the year-end ceremony, where unfortunately our parents weren’t allowed because of the virus.




On the other hand, I’ve never thought that learning from home is the best thing in the world, I think it doesn’t work that much for me. I get distracted very easily and the internet can be the worst sometimes. Because of that, I was very worried about starting this first year of college, I guess I was afraid of not learning all the new things that awaited me and also of not being able to handle all the stress of these new things.




 Surprisingly, it hasn’t been as terrible as I thought, being at home has benefits, like not having to worry if I have a bad hair day or if I have time for lunch, but it also has cons, such as lack of interaction with other people besides my family (I mean friends and others). I hope everything return to normal soon, so I can finally live my college life to the fullest. 




See you next year!

(in person, lol) 


Comentarios

Entradas populares